Gifts for Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

We had some fantastic bridesmaids and groomsmen in our wedding! To thank them for all the travel, time, planning, money spent, and love they contributed to be part of our special day we had put together some special gift for them. 



For our Bridesmaids we got the following: 

I chose the Aqua robes for my bridesmaids and the Ivory for me! 

 

I got their names on their mirrors


 

3) Floral Scarves in our wedding colors (Navy Blue & Wine)
I was really worried about the weather being cold the day of the wedding so I found some scarves that matched our wedding colors perfectly and picked them up for all the girls!! I found them at Banana Republic. They do not have the same ones anymore but you can check their other scarves here


4) Mini-Pearl Stud Earrings
We got all of the girls mini pearl stud earrings. I bought them in Cape Cod last summer and was not able to find anything similar online. They were simple but elegant!
(This is a zoomed-in pic of my goddaughter's ear so you can see them!)

 

I found these cards on Etsy and ordered them in bridesmaid, maid of honor, matron of honor and junior bridesmaid. A little touch to personalize their roles!



 

1) Suspenders in our wedding colors!
We found suspenders that matched our Navy Blue and Wine theme and we had to snag them! They were argyle and went so well with the bow ties of their suits!

 


Apparently my dad was the only one who knew how to set up the suspenders!


We got these for all the guys with their last names on them! Ryan got himself one too! They are from Etsy and the quality is really great!

  


We gave out all the presents at the rehearsal dinner so that everyone had all their presents for the day of the wedding!  

Special shout out to our Bridesmaids and Groomsmen for being awesome!!

Comments

Popular Posts