Friday Favorites (6.8.18)



 

--1--

We got our Wedding photos this week... and I am obsessed!!! I have probably gone through all of them every single day! I cant wait to order some prints to hang and design our wedding album!

--2--

Second favorite for the week... big shout out to Ryan. He has agreed to do half of the thank you cards which has been awesome! Every night we each do 5 and it doesn't get too overwhelming for either of us and only take 20 minutes. I really appreciate the help.
This is the story of my living room right now...
 

--3--

These are my guilty pleasure at work. I love the goofy quotes inside and they are a perfect sugar boost when I hit the 2:00pm crash.
 

--4--

We had a TV upgrade this week! Ryan's parents decided to get a new TV and we got their old one (which is still pretty new) and it is basically double the size of our old one! It's so big that we need to move the art behind it so they don't overlap. I feel like we finally stepped into 2018!


--5--

Season 4 of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is on Netflix and it is so gosh darn funny! I usually watch dramas and intense shows and movies but Kimmy Schmidt makes me laugh so hard! Ryan thinks it's ridiculous but I catch him cracking up to it too! Titus Andromedon is my spirit animal!



Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts