Our Wedding Ceremony

If you have been following along with our wedding story then you know that I just boarded the limo and Ryan was waiting for me at the church! I was on the way to our wedding ceremony! 


If you want to catch up on the wedding posts you can check them out here:


Inside the limo with me were all of my bridesmaids and my dad. Ryan's sister put on some music and we played "Marry You" by Bruno Mars really loud and sang the song on the ride to the church. The church was only 0.5 miles away and that one song was the whole ride there! It was perfect because I was starting to get nervous and singing really loud with everyone helped me turn my nerves into excitement. Side note: my dad thought the singing was hilarious and totally didn't know what to do with himself lol! 


Meanwhile at the church the men were hard at work ushering and handing out our programs!





I designed our programs on PowerPoint. I wanted them to be a mix of fun and practical. They included wedding party introductions, our relationship timeline, our wedding hashtag, a fun info-graphic map of where the wedding guests were from, info about our honeymoon, some random facts about us and a thank you note to everyone! Not pictured was the Ceremony Card that had the order of mass on it. I ordered them as Rack Cards from Vistaprint. They were definitely something I enjoyed making and were a fun little detail to our wedding day! Shout out to my mom and grandma who hole punched and tied ribbon on 200 of these!!


At 2:00pm the time came! 

Ryan's parents started off the procession!

 


Next up was my mom ushered by my cousin. 



Up next my flowergirl aka my Grandma stole the show!




Followed by my beautiful bridesmaids! 









 

Meanwhile Ryan looked like this...


Cheesing hard when the doors opened!


When it was just my dad and me (and the limo driver lol) I started to get emotional and tear up. By the time my song came on, I had already lost it. To be completely honest I couldn't see anyone going down the aisle or Ryan because my eyes had welled up so much with tears! By the time I got to the end of the aisle I was like "Ryan I can't even see you"!! This was the only time I cried all day so I'm glad I got it out of the way!

(Also cheesing hard) 
Couples who cheese together stay together!
 




Being given away! 


 


My cousin did the first reading Tobit 8:4b-8 and the Responsorial Psalm Psalm 145:8-9, 10 and 15, 17-18

 

... and our friend Emily did the second reading 1 Corinthians 13

 

Some other special moments through the ceremony...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Immediately following the ceremony we did a recession line. This was something our DJ suggested doing so that we would be guaranteed to see everyone and not stressed at the reception trying to see everyone! I am so glad we did this because at the reception we only made it to 6 out of the 19 tables and it didn't feel like a huge deal! 
The ceremony was beautiful and went by so unbelievably quick! 
So excited to be able to share it all with you! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts