Our Wedding Stationary!

Let me declare this as the first of very many wedding posts coming your way!
Today is all about the stationary! 

This was our wedding monogram.


Our wedding venue has a large stone fireplace which is the main attraction when you walk in and on it is a large simple wreath. I love wreaths - make them, buy them, have them all over our home so when we saw these blue and green wreaths we knew these would be the center of our invitation theme!

We even have this blown up to a 12x12 and framed hanging in our home! 

But let me start at the beginning! 

These were our Save The Dates. We ordered them on Shutterfly and got them done as Magnets!  
This is my favorite wooded path near where we live and I have this image of doing our family photos on this path years to come! I love that the Save the Date we decided on was one of the pictures from the path!


These were the wedding invites (back to the wreath theme)! Before we found this wreath theme for the invites we looked EVERYWHERE. Everyone kept telling me to go through Minted and I really loved that they would address the envelopes for us but we just didn't love any of the invites. My sister told me to check out Vistaprint and when we found these ones we knew immediately that those were our wedding invites!

 



We tied them all in little bundles with white string which, not going to lie, was a lot of work but the presentation looked so beautiful it was worth it! 


The RSVP return envelopes were the same theme and they were so fun to find in the mailbox everyday!


Everyone knows that I am pretty obsessed with our invites and Ryan's sister got them framed for us as a Bridal Shower present and it was one of my favorite presents!! A cool way to preserve them!


The other stationary that we ordered was invitations for the rehearsal dinner. We had about 40 people at our rehearsal dinner and it was a casual backyard affair. We ordered food and my aunt and uncle hosted. It was a perfect relaxing and low-key night and I wanted to formalize it with invitations. My aunt had mentioned that she was hanging twinkle lights so these invitations were perfect! Also Vistaprint!

 

The other paper "products" that we used for the wedding were the wedding programs and the favors. I will share these when I recap those parts of the wedding! 

Tomorrow I will be recapping May in my monthly What's Up Wednesday Post! Make sure to come back tomorrow for some sneak peaks of the wedding and honeymoon!

Comments

Popular Posts