I'm Back and Happy Memorial Day!

Oh man! What a three weeks! 

First off: The Wedding
It was beautiful and romantic - and the weather was PERFECT!

Second off: The Honeymoon
Epic is probably the best descriptive word! 

We got back from Hawaii last week and I am slowly getting back to reality and coming down from the high. 

I am going to try and recap everything in a progressional order but I want to wait to post the wedding recaps until I have the professional photos back from the photographer (who I know is currently super backed up at the moment)! So bear with me! In the meantime, I will share some of the other details I was keeping to myself so not to ruin them for our guests! Had to keep some things as a surprise! 

In the meantime I will share this picture: my favorite one from one of our guests!

 

If you want to check out some other photos - you can on instagram: nikoleshooshan or by searching the hashtag #shooshanigans

Unfortunately I am one of the few people working today but Happy Memorial Day to all!!! 



 


Comments

Popular Posts