What's Up Wednesday! May 2018

Happy What's Up Wednesday! 
This month was a BLUR. I feel like one second ago I was getting ready to get married, then I was in honeymoon and **poof** now I am back sitting on my couch, petting my bunny on a work night. Sigh 

And like every last Wednesday of the month I am linking up with...

The Larson Lingo
Mix & Match Mama
Shaeffer Told Me To



-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

On Sunday we made a big crockpot full of BBQ drumsticks and have been enjoying them all week long! These are the type of leftovers that I never get sick of! I also recently made some blueberry muffins and those have been the best breakfast snacks on the way to work!


-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

**Gosh**
Do you even need to ask!?
The wedding.
The honeymoon.

I want to relive it all!



I have not stopped watching the GoPro videos from both!! So I guess I am re-living vicariously through the help of technology!!

 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

 On Monday I was one of a couple people at work and as a result I was eating lunch by myself. So to kill some time I was scrolling through Instagram and stumbled on the account KidsAreTheWorst. Oh my goodness this account is so funny!! As I was looking through past posts I had to literally keep my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing out loud. Seriously go check it out!

-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

Trying to get back to reality. All last week was dedicated to getting back on the eastern time zone... which was wicked hard! There was one night I slept 13hours... then another where I could only sleep 3. Yikes. Now that we are back at work and on schedule again - the wedding/honeymoon high has definitely worn off. Sitting at the DMV for hours upon hours to get a new license was sole sucking so that totally brought me back down to earth.

 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

All the name change stuff.
The government definitely does not make it easy to legally change your name! At the beginning of the process I was so excited and smiley - I remember saying to the lady at social security that "I was probably the only happy person there" lol.
Well 6 hours total at the DMV later... I am not nearly as excited anymore. I'm in a weird limbo at work where my email has changed but I have been still giving out old business cards. Confusing everyone I meet haha!!

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

Photobooks. All the Photobooks.
I am still waiting to get the photographer photos back from the wedding but since I have the rehearsal dinner photos and the honeymoon photos I have started to put the albums together! I made the rehearsal dinner one already and barely started the honeymoon one! I think I will be working on that one for a long while!  

-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

My friends baby shower this weekend! We have a group of four of us from college (all totally different personalities) that have stayed really good friends since graduation. She is the first of us having a baby and I am so excited for her and her husband to be become parents!


 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching

13 Reason Why on Netflix. 
Eh. The whole show makes me uncomfortable (and nervous to have teenagers someday) but I am almost done with with Season 2 so at this rate I will finish.


Reading

Origins by Dan Brown


  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     

I have recently reverted back to my favorite Pandora station - Lifehouse. It's my go-to when I get home from work and start prepping dinner.

-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

I suck at this category. Never have outfit pictures!
But I do have a new ring on my left hand! =)



-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

- Friend visiting from Pennsylvania for...
- Friend's Baby shower!
- Ryan's alumni weekend

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

Hopefully some nice weekends and lots of swimming! Ryan and I have a weekend reserved just for us in June and I am thinking we might either spend it at the cape or maybe Nantucket!

Happy May Everyone!
Bring on Summer!

Comments

  1. Congrats on the wedding! Those muffins look amazing!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts