The Morning of the Wedding - The Women

Today is all about the ladies the morning of the wedding! If you missed out on the pictures of Ryan and his groomsmen yesterday - check them out here!

The morning of the wedding, we got ready at my Aunt and Uncles house which was right down the road from the church we got married in! My Aunt and Uncle also hosted our Rehearsal Dinner and when my Aunt offered to also host the morning-of ladies preparation, I jumped right on it! My dad has two brothers and one sister. My dad's younger brother (the uncle who hosted) and his sister do not have any children so it was really special for all of them to be with us the morning of preparation so they were able to get that experience. In addition to my mom and grandma, I was also surround by 3 of my aunts which was a lot of fun! 



 

We had the hairdressers come to the house which was great and made everything so easy!

The before...


And the after!

 

One of my aunts did my makeup and my goddaughters makeup!

 

 

Look at those proud aunties! 


My Maid of Honor!


And my Matron of Honor! 


Just two best friends primping for the wedding day! 

   

My mom was so happy!



And so was my flowergirl... Grammy Polly!

 

Look how cute Ryan's mom and sisters are! 

 

Blog appropriate? Maybe not... but you have to have a garter shot on your wedding day! 


I loved the floral bathrobes I got the bridesmaids! They were so bright and fun and looked amazing with the bouquets! You can read more about the bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts here!

 



The flowers were so beautiful!





And a shot of all the hair!


First look with my mom... 

   

and my dad...

 

This is the moment I started to get nervous. When they were putting on my veil it got totally real and the butterflies really kicked in!




 


Right after this photo I was rushed to the limo and whisked away to the church! 



And that wraps up the morning of the wedding! 
Next week I will cover the ceremony! 

Comments

Popular Posts