What's Up Wednesday! July 2018

Happy What's Up Wednesday!
 Like every every month I am linking up with The Larson Lingo, Mix & Match Mama & Shaeffer Told Me To  to share what's up for the month!



-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

Almond shortbread cookies! I baked way too many that I am at the point where I should probably bring them to work to get them out of the house! Ryan and I love anything with almond extract so these have been the best guilty pleasure all week!

-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

I'm seriously reminiscing about all of the amazing beach trips we had last summer! This summer (besides the epic honeymoon) we haven't had as many local beach trips which seems crazy for us!

Last year we had an amazing trip to Nantucket...



And had a awesome long weekend on Bethany Beach in Delaware!



Good thing I have beach plans for this Sunday!

 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

All the babies!! 3 new babies have entered the world this past month! Ryan's two cousins and one of my girlfriends had babies and they are all adorable! Welcome to the world Jace, Lily & Leah!

-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

I finally made it through all of the wedding recaps!
You can read them all here:

Wedding Formal Photos
Wedding Reception Part 1
Wedding Reception Part 2



 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

Hand Surgery next week! Urg. I'll share more it it later next week (assuming I can type).

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

Putting together the honeymoon blog posts! Hopefully going start sharing next week!
For now enjoy this door-less helicopter photo!



-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching

When I was in Houston, TX for work I had a lot of hotel down-time and I got into The Magicians on Netflix. It's like an adult-version of Harry Potter and I sort of got obsessed with it.


Reading
I just started reading A Summer Affair! I love that the main character is a glass blower - that is something I have always wanted to try doing!


  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     


At this moment... Mumford & Sons on Pandora

-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

Scratch that... What I Plan On Wearing!!
Guys - apparently I have a favorite pajama type: Little Blue House. Ryan's Aunt and Uncle own a boutique store in Hyannis on the Cape and two summers ago I picked up these: 
  
 
I love these pajamas - they stay wicked soft even after being washed a million times and they are sooo cute! At the time I also bought a couple pairs of pajama shorts for Christmas presents. 
Well right now there are a bunch of styles on sale and I had to pick up a couple more!!

I got these:


 

And These Pants for Christmas!! 

I never thought I would be a person that had a favorite brand of pajamas but here I am obsessing over them! A bunch are on sale right now! I totally recommend!

-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

Visiting a ton of friends in Rhode Island on Saturday and a beach trip on Sunday!

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

I actually do not have very many plans but I do have my goddaughters annual sleepover which should be a hoot! 

Happy What's Up Wednesday Y'all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts