Wedding Reception - Part 2

Yesterday I shared the first Part of our Wedding Reception! You can check out the beginning of our party here

We left off after dinner when the dancing was about to start!
We started with the father-daughter dance
Song: My Little Girl by Tim McGraw 




Fun fact... my dad was telling me about how he chose to not wear socks in his cowboy boots and he was going to have to cut them off at the end of the night... so sentimental lol. 

Next up was Ryan and his mom!




Then the party really got started! 
Our DJ was Greg Bedard from 96.1 Greg and Sue in the Morning! 
He was AWESOME and did a great job feeling the crowd.  



At one point Ryan's fraternity brothers sang to me...  love these guys!!

 

 

 

My grandmother tried to catch the bouquet!

 


And almost did!


Best friend sandwiches!

 


 

Ryan got thrown in the air...!!!

 


I spun around a LOT!


And we danced the night away!! 





And there you have it!
Our wedding!!

If you want to read any of my other wedding posts... check them out here:
Wedding Formal Photos

Can't wait to share all of the awesome Hawaii adventures with you!


Comments

Popular Posts