Pre- 4th of July Weekend!

This year I am working on the 4th of July so I tried to cram a lot of fun summer activities into one weekend! We had some crazy rain last week and when it finally cleared up, Ryan snapped this awesome double rainbow photo! 


Friday night Ryan and I went out for icecream. Meanwhile Willow figured out he could get a sneaky angle to eat his hay if he stands on his hay box... total goofball.


Saturday my sister and I headed to Scarborough beach in Rhode Island. It was a gorgeous 90+ degree day and the beach was PACKED but it was totally worth the traffic and crowds to enjoy the sun and sand! 

 


 

On Sunday my Aunt and Uncle had my Grandmother and myself over to hang and use their pool! Their dog Molly, LOVES to swim and was in the pool the entire day!


She swims so much her white patches have turned green from the chlorine! 

 

Even one of their kitties came outside to enjoy the poolside fun!


My Uncle is a Master Chef when it comes to grilling and made the best Steak and Zucchini for dinner! Really feels like summer when we are swimming and grilling all day! 

So that was the weekend in a nutshell! Back to work like normal this week. Maybe I will get some of the wedding formal photos up!

Happy July!!!

Comments

Popular Posts