Life Lately 7.24.18

Hey Gang. Sorry for the hiatus last week. I had to travel to Houston for a couple days for work and the days leading up to the trip were super busy so I didn't have a chance to sit down and blog. 

So this is a bit of a catch-up post full of all sorts of random life the last couple weeks! 

Going to start off this post with this pouty photo of Willow. Lately we noticed his ears are changing color! The tips are turning brown! He has always been just a black and white bunny until the last couple weeks where his years have become distinctly more brown!! Anyone know anything about animals changing fur color?? He is 6 years old (like a 40 year old in bunny years). Is this an old age thing?


Love my goofy brown-eared Bunny!

 

I went out to dinner with my dad - complete with chocolate shakes!


I went bowling with my sorority Little and Grandlittle - complete with clown shoes and icecream! 

 


We bunny-sat for my moms bunny - Prince Philip. Sometimes I am convinced he isn't actually a bunny but a ground hog... doesn't he look like a groundhog when his ears are down?!

 

The last couple weeks we have been spending a lot of time at the lake with my mom's side of the family. We got this great family photo of my grandma, my mom, her siblings and all my cousins!


When I was in Houston, I had 3 missions: 1) Successful work presentation, 2) Eat a bunch of Mexican and BBQ and 3) Visit with my southern friends. I accomplished all 3!!

Starting off with the food! Got some fantastic BBQ at Rudy's and had a ton of TexMex too!

 


Then I got to see my friends that were either living in Houston or happened to be there the same time as me... complete with meeting my friends 2 month old baby! 


Thanks James for showing off a little too much cleavage. lol!

 


This past Saturday my girlfriend had her baby! While she was still at the hospital I snuck to their house and decorated their front door. I felt like a goofball sitting on their front walkway crafting hahah but it was so worth it!



Also how pretty is that name!?


That basically sums up the last week or so!  
Bunnies. Houston. Babies. Family. Friends. 

Comments

Popular Posts