Friday Favorites (7.27.18)



 

Happy Friday Favorites!!

--1--

Ryan and I have become obsessed with the Netflix show "Anne with an E." It's adorable, innocent, heartfelt and gives you all the feels. It is a remake of Anne of Green Gables  and takes place in beautiful Nova Scotia (yes we are now planning our next trip there)!


It is our new favorite thing to snuggle up in bed, with Willow and watch Anne. Willow loves it too... he usually isn't allowed in our bedroom but he has been so good all week watching the show with us that we keep letting him join us!

Doesn't he look like he is super into the show?!



--2--

My girlfriend texted me this...



It made me laugh out loud!!
MasterCard model - apparently my bff's husband thinks we look alike!! LOL

--3--

This is a super unflattering photo but it's a favorite of the week so have to share it!
#GnomePajamasPants

Got these from one of my girlfriends last Christmas in a Pajama swap and on a chilly night last week they made an appearance! Was I watching Anne with an E in bed? Yup!


--4--

A couple of my college roommates and I planned a trip to Wellfleet, MA for the end of August and I am pumped!! We are going to be in such a good spot smack in the middle of the Bay and Ocean and super close to P-town! It should be a good time! The countdown is on!


Only 4 this week!
(I'm half asleep typing this up and honestly can't think of another one right now!)

Hope you all have a great weekend!
I actually have a ton of plans which include Mystery dinners and the beach! =)

Comments

Popular Posts