4th of July & TBB Asks

While most of you were like this yesterday... 


I was at work doing this...

 

Organizing all the paper piles lol. 

 There were a handful of us at work and the good news was that we all threw out the dress code for the holiday! Hello comfy ripped jeans and Sperry flip flops!


I had worked a couple extra hours on Monday and Tuesday so was able to sneak out early and catch the end of my aunt and uncles pool party/cookout! The day was not a complete bust!

And on the topic of pools and summer fun... I figured today I would group up my little 4th of July recap with yesterdays TBB asks July Vacation Questionnaire!


1) Will you go on Summer Vacation this year?
The wedding/honeymoon counts right??

2) Do nothing but relax or pack-it-all-in vacation?
Pack-it-all vacations! I like to see and do it all! We always need a vacation after the vacation to wind down!

3) What month do you like to vacation?
 Any month it is snowing!! Take me out of the snow and place me somewhere warm!

4) Cruise: Yes or No?
Yes! I think this is one of the more affordable vacation options. Your stay and food are grouped together with entertainment included! I have done two cruises, one on Royal Caribbean to Bermuda and one on Carnival to the eastern Caribbean (Bahamas, St. John, Grand Turk, Puerto Rico)... both were awesome and I would use either cruise line again! My dad actually wants to do a family cruise this winter for his 60th birthday!

5) Favorite Vacation Tradition?
 Ryan and I always buy a Christmas Ornaments from the cool places we travel. We love reliving all our trips when we decorate our tree every year!

6) Most memorable vacation?
 Our honeymoon in Hawaii was pretty memorable but our backpacking through Europe trip was also pretty epic!!

7) Pack light or pack it all?
Pack it all... whoops!

8) Hotel, Condo, or House?
I would usually say hotel but on the honeymoon we stayed in two condos and the location for what we paid was AMAZING! AirBnb is really starting to change the vacation dynamic!

9) Favorite things to eat on vacation?
Icecream!

10) Warm or Cold Vacations?
See #3! 
If you asked Ryan - he would totally say cold ski vacations and if you were to ask me I would say warm beach vacations!

Happy Summer! 
I can't believe we are already in July!

Comments

Popular Posts