Friday Favorites (7.13.18)



 

Lots of photos this week for Friday Favorites!!

--1--

Starting off my favorites this week is that all the Tiger Lily's are in bloom!





And on the topic of Lily's... Ryan's new baby cousin (who is due any second now) is going to be named Lily! Pretty perfect timing for her to be born!

--2--

Gosh I LOVE being at the Lake! My Aunt and Uncle rent a lake house every year on Lake Manchaug for two weeks and last weekend was the start of their time there! They are really open-door about letting the family come whenever they want so that is where I spent my entire last weekend! 

Talk about a view!!


This blurry photo was taken two seconds before my loving husband pushed me off the dock!



We got a boat ride around the lake!



And enjoyed some time by the firepit!















You can bet this is where I will be spending all of my time this weekend!! I have big plans for kayaking, swimming, reading, napping, eating and spending time with my family!

--3--

The silly things that make babies laugh is definitely a favorite this week! We had this silly red bag and were bopping it on my nieces nose and she thought it was the funniest thing! Love those baby giggles!!










--4--

And speaking of babies... I went berry picking with my best friend and her baby last weekend and we had such a good time eating, picking and baking berries! We went to Nourse Farm in Westborough, MA and it was a perfect place to spend the morning!



I love this picture!! My friend looks so happy and Sophia's hat looks like it was totally blocking her face! LOL For the record it wasn't!


No one was having more fun than Sophia! She kept stealing a berry or two from the bucket and cracking herself up about it!



Blueberries and Raspberries were perfectly in-season!


As fun as berry picking was, enjoying this blueberry pie all week has definitely been a favorite!!  


--5--

And to wrap up this week... I have been OBSESSED with the book The Woman in Cabin 10. I have been reading it everywhere! It started off a little slow but right about half way through, it took a crazy twist and I have been glued to it ever since!! I'll likely be posting a book review on it next week!!

 



Hope you all have a great weekend!
You will find me hanging by the lake all weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts