Friday Favorites (7.6.18)

 
This week has been kinda blah. I haven't been feeling great so I have been going to bed kind of early and Ryan has been working a lot so I really haven't seen him much... he will get home and I'll be half asleep already and then he is gone in the morning before I am really up. I haven't been super motivated to do anything and I just feel blah. I worked most of 4th of July and that sort of put me in a slump especially since I am pretty sure this is the first year even I didn't see fireworks.  Hoping some relaxing sunshine this weekend is all I need to get back into the swing of things.

So for favorites this week...

--1--

This Goat.

On my way home from work on the 4th of July, I drove by this farm and found this super hairy goat and had to pull over to check out this guy.



Look at those horns! The poor guy tried laying on his side and the horns were just so in the way!



Look at that profile shot!?

 

Lol.... he made me laugh...  so majestic!

--2--

If you read my Friday Favorites last week you'll know that I designed a honeymoon book from Shutterfly and this week it came in!! Gosh I am so obsessed with it! I have brought it everywhere and have been showing it off to anyone and everyone who is even remotely interested!





--3--

Spontaneous icecream is always a favorite! 
 

--4--

So do any of you have these chairs?! Ryan and I have been seeing them everywhere lately and we want to pick up a couple. They have backpack straps, a cooler pocket, and a couple other pockets for towels, lotion, etc. We have always been just lay-on-the-towel beach people but these are looking pretty appealing! Looking for reviews if any of you out there have them!!

 

--5--

Yesterday was the 2 month mark of our wedding! <3 We celebrated by making sure rent was paid and chores were caught up. Since that is not very exciting... here are a couple pictures from our honeymoon!







I'm really looking forward to when the work day is over today and I can take some time to do something fun! Any big weekend plans? You will hopefully find me reading outside near the water somewhere!

Comments

Popular Posts