Willow Wednesday: Part 10



Willow Wednesday is the one day of the month solely dedicated to my fluffy bunny Willow! 

(But you can always follow him with the hashtag #LouisianaBunny)

So what's new with the fluffy bunny…


1. We had an impromptu photo shoot! I can usually tell when Willow is in a mellow mood for this sort of thing … and this was one of those times! We had been snuggling on the bed and he started playing with a ribbon I had and I decided it was a good time for some pictures! 


 


 


 


And my favorite… 




2. There was some photo bombing 



3. There was some hide-and-seek

 


(If I don't see you - you don't see me)


4. There were some family pictures


 






5. There was that time Willow got hunted by a cat… So we were hanging outside and this big fat cat spotted Willow and was doing that slow-motion stalk walk toward him. Ryan kept chasing the kitty away but he kept finding us! He totally thought he was being sneaky. I don't have a picture of the cat but you can see the bush (behind Willow) he kept hiding in! 




6. And just some general cuteness! 






I love that the weather is finally starting to cool down so that Willow can enjoy the cooler weather! 


And to read my past Willow Wednesday posts see here… 

Comments

Popular Posts