Strange Weekend

This weekend was kind of a weird one. On Friday I started having spasms in my chest and abdomen and unfortunately they were still happening on Sunday. The frequency had decreased from Friday to Sunday, but having waited it out a couple days and since it was still happening, I thought it was best to go to the ER - even if just for peace of mind. Three hours, an EKG, a chest x-ray and some labs later - no one really could figure out what was going on. I had two doctors tell me they were stumped. So I got discharged with orders to take it easy and to come back if the frequency got worse or more painful. I am still having the spasms and have been a complacent couch potato since the hospital trip. 

So kind of a strange weekend! Hopefully it doesn't get worse! Just keeping an eye on it and relaxing. 

  

Comments

Popular Posts