Election Day!

I would be lying to you if I said I wasn't slightly worried about the outcome of the election today. I will respect our countries decision either way and will be happy for all the drama to hopefully die down. 

So today I leave you with two things: 

1) Go Vote


We live in a nation where we have this right. So please exercise it!

2) I have mentioned this song before. This American Life had Sarah Bareilles write a song about the current election with the point of view being based on the imagined thoughts of President Obama. Leslie Odom Jr. from the musical Hamilton sings it and it is not only beautiful, but very moving. 


If for some reason you can not play the video here - you can check it out here!

By tomorrow we will have a new President of the United States. 
We are living History. 

Comments

Popular Posts