The Notebook aka The Best Cry Movie

Last night I watched The Notebook for the first time in YEARS. When I went to see it in theaters I remember one of my family friends was pregnant with her first child… well 12 years later, she now has 4 kids and all of them are in school… sooo it has been a while!!




Here is the thing…  I was kind of expecting it to be cheesy this many years later… but guys! I loved it! So many good quotes!! If you're a bird… I'm a bird #swoon 



So I'm sitting on the couch, eating ice-cream and the end of the movie starts. And I fall apart. I start seriously ugly crying. Like world is ending crying! LOL! The funniest part was that my boyfriend was sitting on the other side of the room doing some work and he made eye contact with me and his look was "girl you are insane." 

But seriously.. me X10

If you need a good girl/romantic/cry movie… I recommend The Notebook! Loveeed it <3 

Comments

Popular Posts