Friday Favorites (5.6.16)


Hello and Happy FriYAY! Another long week has finally came to an end!  

Like every Friday... I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 

To see the past Friday Favorites…



I was feeling super nostalgic yesterday and going through my backpacking pictures and I came across this picture of my boyfriend and I when we were in Florence, Italy. I remember this wall was COMPLETELY covered in flowers and I couldn't help take a million pictures in front of it. Man I wish I had an epic vacation planned like this one was! 



On Sunday my boyfriend and I like to try out new recipes! This week we tried out Mix and Match Mama's Sausage and Broccoli Tortellini Bake! Sooo Yummy! I wish I remembered to take a picture!



I totally love her Meal Planner cookbook! This was our second successful recipe from it! I especially like that it provides shopping lists for a weeks worth of food!! You can check the cook book out… here!


I took Willow for his first outside playtime since we moved to the new apartment. He wasn't feeling it at first but it grew on him! 

 
 


Umm hello Met Gala!! I almost did a whole post on my favorite dresses from this years Manus x Machina Met Gala but honestly I completely forgot! 

Loveeeed Claire Dane's light up Cinderella dress! Definitely my favorite for the night!  

I'm not usually a fan of the Kardashian's fashion choices but I really liked Kim, Kendall and Kyle's dresses! 

Also loved Blake Lively's dress! She wins at everything she wears!  

And for the record… my least favs (which don't get a picture)… Madonna and Solange Knowles. 


Ok so this is the weirdest thing!!! I was out with some coworkers for lunch and one of the ladies was telling me that her boyfriend uses Victoria's Secret Amber Romance spray because… wait for it… apparently it is a well known gnat/bug repellent!! According to her boyfriend they even sell it at fishing stores for when the guys go out on the boat! Hilarious!! Who knew!? They are probably the best selling  fishermen out there! 

 

Have a great weekend!! <3

Comments

Popular Posts