Lazy Weekend Love


Aww goodbye weekend, hello Monday! 

This past weekend was one word: LAZY

We had on and off thunderstorms all weekend so it was the perfect weekend for chores. ick. 

Mountain of laundry. Check. 
Oil change. Check. 
Bills paid. Check. 
Vacuuming, dusting, polishing. Check. Check. Check. 

I did squeeze in some fun therapy shopping obviously at my favorite store: Charming Charlie. I went in with the goal of buying 1 dress… I left with 3! 

Love the long sleeves on this one!! 

Ladies… this one is only $9.99 right now!!!  OMG!

Ok I was super surprised when I found the online picture for this one. The picture does NOT do it justice! For one, the off the shoulder sleeves do not seem as large or bulky in person and the overall colors are darker then in the picture. I would never order this online from the picture but it is fantastic in person! 

My boyfriend spent the weekend painting! I can't wait to show you guys the progress on the flower painting!! Last time I showed you a picture it looked like this… 


It has come a lonnng way since then! The leaves are painted and the flowers have more dimension! It looks great! 

The remainder of the weekend involved some baking experiments and some Netflix binge watching! I was hoping for a lazy weekend and I got exactly that! 

Comments

Popular Posts