Weekend Recap - Crawfish Addition

Only a couple weekends left in Louisiana so we have to make them count and this past weekend was another great one!

We usually host a game night on Thursday but decided this past week to push it to Friday! We played Settlers of Catan, Castles of the Mad King Ludwig and then Ryan dug out his Nintendo 64 and we kicked it old school with Mario Cart! 

Saturday I went outlet shopping and got some great deals. My favorite being this navy blue Coach clutch that was only $24!!! Major steal! I picked one up in brown for my girlfriend for her birthday too! I've already taken it for a spin and LOVE it. My iPhone and pocket wallet fits inside which is perfect!


We went out to Sammy's for dinner - I had the best bacon avocado burger and Ryan had a whole bunch of Crawfish. It is Crawfish season here in Louisiana and since we are about to move, I figured it was time that I finally tried one... so I did! It was eh. I don't like seafood in general so to me I wasn't impressed but at least I can say I tried one!

'

After dinner we had some friends over for popcorn, smoothies and a movie! We watched The 33 and it was SO good. The movie is based off of the true story of the 33 Chilean miners that got trapped underground for 69 days. I remember when this actually happened! Their story of perseverance was amazing. We watched it on HBO-go and I highly recommend it!

 

Sunday was all about errands! The display screen on my phone has been freezing up for a while and finally decided to die completely so I had to go get it fixed. At the Apple store when they were trying to fix it, it broke even more so they just gave me a completely new one!! I spend the rest of the afternoon trying to get my contacts and calendar off of my iCloud and set up the new phone!

Ryan and I enjoyed a nice walk at dusk and I ended my weekend snuggled on the couch watching the Walking Dead! 

I only have 2 weeks left at work and I am hoping they go by quick!
Happy Monday! 

Comments

Popular Posts