Embarrassing Moments


Linking up with Momfessionals for Show and Tell Tuesday! 

This week's theme is Embarrassing Moments... yikes! 

If I am being honest... I think I embarrass myself pretty often. I have my fair share of clumsy experiences and feel like I have face-palm moments all the time! So when you ask me what was my most embarrassing moment was - two teenage experiences come to mind.

First off there was a time in high school when I was over my friends house and we were messing around on the swing set. I was hanging from the top and someone came up and pants me. I think they meant to just pull my jeans down but since my pants were on the tighter side they got the whole kit and caboodle! YIKES. And there I was... hanging from the swing set, mid puberty, frozen and all exposed! This was at the time when we started hanging out with boys too and I was mortified. LOL 

The second thing I think of when I think of being embarrassed wasn't a moment but a time in my life. Confession time: I failed my license test 3 times before passing and every time I had to ask someone for a ride I was super embarrassed by it. Looking back I still get anxiety and a pit in my stomach thinking about taking those driving tests and the many tears that followed failing each time. I know this is going to come back and haunt me when the time comes to teach my future children to drive - I just know some relative is going to be like "don't listen to your mom - she failed three times"... sigh

Happy Show and Tell Tuesday! 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I am dying at the swingset story! That's awful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts