Planning a Baby Shower!

My best friend is having a baby! 
And that means in a couple of months I will be planning a baby shower!! 


(I'm so in love with her baby announcement!)

I thought it would be fun to share some of my Pinterest finds/inspiration! 

Decor





Snacks




Favors



Games/Activities





At the end of the month I will find out the baby's gender! The plan is to order a cake with the color of the baby's sex hidden inside and on Easter my friend is going to cut into the cake with her family to find out the gender! I will have to be a big secret keeper for a couple weeks! Depending on the gender some of these ideas may need to be altered but a lot of them will work! 

Do you have any baby shower ideas you love?! I have only been to a couple so any and all ideas are more then welcome!

 

Comments

  1. That baby announcement is awesome! I'm no good at planning baby showers but do enjoy attending them. That headband station is a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts