St. Patricks Day Parade!

Saturday (even though it was a day late) we celebrated St. Patrick's Day! We got up early and drove downtown to get a good spot for the Baton Rouge St. Patrick's Parade. 


I love how it says: The Baton Rouge Almost Irish Marching Club! 

We made sure to wear our green! 



 

 

 

 I love bag-pipes! Amazing Grace on the bag-pipes is my all-time favorite!

 

 The aftermath!


 As far as parades go: I think I prefer Mardi Gras parades better. This parade felt sloppy and less organized in comparison! 

As far as holidays go: I prefer St. Patrick's Day! Always proud to be a Connor! 

After the parade we had all of our Louisiana friends over for a big corned beef and cabbage dinner. This was the last time we were going to host a party here in Louisiana!
T-minus two weeks until the move! 

Hope everyone's Mondays are off to a great start! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts