Friday Favorites (3.17.17)



Before I jump into Friday Favorites I just wanted to share a fun fact about being Irish. Having the last name "Connor" it is a give in that my family is of Irish decent!



My father, sister and I also all wear Claddagh rings! Just a daily symbol of being Irish!

Claddagh Rings are a traditional Irish ring given which represents love, loyalty, and friendship (the hands represent friendship, the heart represents love, and the crown represents loyalty) 



And since it is Friday...





This isn't exactly a favorite but something I have been browsing this week - I have started looking for wedding invites that fit our style and honestly haven't fallen in love with any. I really like the watercolor flower style but haven't come across anything I love. Here are a couple of styles that I liked: 



Does anyone have a wedding invitation website you'd recommend? I've browsed Minted (really like that they print the addresses on the envelopes) and Shutterfly (eh).... any other places out there? Any favorites from the ones above?


I found this picture of me on Facebook from a friends wedding album and I actually really love it (which I feel never happens). This is me in a pure happy state which is rarely ever caught on camera! Kudos to the photographer's candid skills!




I bought these stainless steel measuring cups/spoons and I LOVE them! Huge upgrade from my crappy plastic ones!!



For the past couple months I have heard a lot of different people bring up the 5 Love Languages. I decided to investigate and found out that it is based on a book by Gary Chapman. The theory is that every person has their own love language and to have a successful relationship you need to understand both your partner and your own love languages. 

You can take the quiz and find out your love language here

I am words of affirmation and Ryan is quality time!

I ordered the book here and it just came in! I am excited for us to read about each others love languages! I think I will bring it on our 23 hour move up to Massachusetts!



Last favorite for the week... I saw this on Instagram!


And sometimes it is just so true!!



Happy Weekend Everyone!
We have a St. Patrick's Day Parade tomorrow and are having a big Corned Beef and Cabbage party at night!! 💚

Comments

  1. I'm not Irish but I think Claddagh rings are pretty and I like what they represent. My Small Group did a condensed study of The Five Love Languages. I learned that mine is Words of Affirmation and my husband's is Acts of Service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts