Willow Wednesday: Part 4

Well it is March!! And you know what that means… Time for a Willow Wednesday! I have decided to make Willow Wednesday's a monthly thing! So once a month I will share stories and photos of my fluffy bunny! To read some of my past Willow Wednesday Posts go here… 


If you are new around here Willow Wednesday: Part 1 is a great way to learn about my chubby little fluff ball!

So my sister send me this link of this adorable guinea pig totally stylin' dressed up in the cutest of outfits. These are just some of the adorable pictures… 



(How stinkin cute is this flower hat?!)

Well this got me thinking of all the times I have dressed up Willow in silly little outfits. As long as he gets a treat out of it… it's a-okay by him! He is such a good sport!! 

These were his Easter photos from last year! He was too interested in eating the basket to get a great photo!  



His stylin' glasses phase… 


… and sunglasses… 



Of course my bunny would have to be a Red Sox fan! 


And since he is has full claims to the hashtag #LouisianaBunny he loves his Mardi Gras beads!


And finally… my all time favorites. Christmas! All things Christmas! 

His 1 year old Christmas pictures (for the record my mother bought him the Santa suit)!

 


His 2 year old Christmas picture!


His 3 year old Christmas pictures (this past year)!



Trust me there is a backstory here. My grandmother is a hat knitting machine. She could whip up a hat in an hour if you asked her to. My mother and sister were joking with her that she should make Willow and hat and lo-and-behold one week later… I get a package (delivered to Willow) with a bunny sized winter hat! Willow is ok with the hat as long as you don't tie the strings under his chin. Well of course we had to use it for this years Christmas photos! The scarf was a 2$ Walmart find. 

He is a pretty good bunny to let us do all these ridiculous things to him!! He is currently snuggled on the couch with me giving my hand kisses as I type this! Such a great bun! <3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts