Friday Favorites (3.24.16)


Hello Friday Favorites… it has been a while! After the mini hiatus I am back to link up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 

To see the past Friday Favorites…



Bunny photo shoots of course!! I love that he is all settled in the new apartment. One happy bunny! He has been doing all sorts of happy bunny hops with all of the extra space! 

 


I am sooo glad I took the time to pack in an organized manner. It made such a difference with unpacking! I just had to peak in the box and new exactly what room, closet, shelf or space it's contents belonged! Of course there is always going to be a little bit of mayhem but for the most part the unpacking process went really well!! 

 


Have I ever mentioned that my boyfriend paints on the side? A good majority of the art in our apartment is from him! Since we moved we now have this awkward space above our living room TV… 

You can't see that just to the right of this picture is a hallway so that above-the-tv space is sort of strange… 

We were walking around Home Goods last night and every piece of flowery wall art I picked out my boyfriends response was "I could just paint that" … so my response… ok how about you paint something then!? So after Home Goods we went straight to Michaels and bought a large canvas! I'm excited to see what he comes up with! This is his inspiration… 



Right before the move I bought a  Weekender Travel Bag by Vera Bradley (it was 50% off at the time… #score). Oh man! Now that I have actually used it, I love it even more!! I swear this is the brand of bag Mary Poppins used because looking at the bag it's size isn't HUGE but somehow it fits soooo much stuff!! I love it!! I know this will be perfect for all of my flights this summer!! 



I can't wait for Easter this weekend! Unfortunately it is a little too short of a weekend to travel up to Massachusetts to spend the holiday with friends and family… so instead my boyfriend and I are hanging low and having a relaxing holiday. Do to the move… we missed celebrating St. Patricks Day this year so for our Easter dinner this weekend we are going to enjoy a classic Irish corned beef and cabbage! Mmm can't wait! 

My boyfriend and I started a tradition two years ago when we moved in together to get each other Easter baskets! In the morning on Easter we will exchange our baskets for each other and after we will dye Easter Eggs! Last year we were feeling creative and hand painted a couple! 


This year I got a couple decorations to get us in the mood! First up: This beautiful Easter Lily!


Second: I was walking through Walmart and fell in love with these adorable bunny stuffed animals. They now live happily on our couch until Easter!  


And of course that called for another bunny photo shoot! Willow wasn't sure what to make of his new friends but he seems to like them now that he is used to them! Haha!! 


Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!!! XOXO WC

Comments

Popular Posts