When the boyfriends away…

… The girls will play!

… And do all those things that they don't do when their boyfriend, husband or roommate are around!

My boyfriend is away for work and I noticed the first night he was gone that I have a whole set activities that I only do when he is away! So I polled my girlfriends… because obviously I can't be the only one who has these habits!! Here are the top 6 things we came up with for things girls prefer to do when they have the place to themselves!



1. First off - Personal Grooming!
Yes ladies… we all do it. Waxing. Plucking. Bleaching. Dying. Tweezing. Masking. Clipping. Pop lock n droppin. All those personal grooming habits we have that sometimes it's just more preferable to do in the privacy of an empty home.


   

2. Guilty Pleasure TV/Movies
I know I completely do this. Sometimes you really just need to watch a reality TV show **The Bachelor** or chick flick **Pride & Prejudice** that your man friends just can't appreciate or get.



3. Bathroom behavior
I'll just leave this one here for you to interpret as you will!



4. Candid Girlfriend Talks
Seriously. Sometimes you just really need to be able to talk to your girlfriends about anything and everything and yes - that may include the men in our lives. Obviously you can't really do that when they are sitting in the next room! I'm pretty sure all of my girlfriend Skype dates are scheduled when  my boyfriend is out of the apartment!


  

5. Cleaning/ Organizing
I love a clean apartment. I also really love when my boyfriend goes away for a week and it stays clean!


I do not predict I will ever be THIS clean when I have kids….!! Impressive

6. Binge Eating
Eating a whole roll of thin mints without anyone to judge you… yup. I've done it.



Don't get me wrong. I love my boyfriend and would prefer him to always be around. I just also have learned to appreciate my alone time… especially for the above mentioned activities!! XOXO WC 

Comments

Popular Posts