Finding Dory … So Excited!!

Happy Monday!! 

Today has been a super long start to the week so unfortunately I do not have a meaty post for you… forgive me! I promise to have a sushi filled one for you tomorrow!! 


One thing I am super excited about (and have been meaning to post about) is the upcoming Finding Dory movie!!! Can't Wait!!!! I loveeeed Finding Nemo when it came out! Definitely one of my top Pixar moves! 

We have waited 10 long years for this! Crazy to believe that Finding Nemo was was in 2003!!! Pixar has brought us some fantastic movies over the past couple years (Wall-e and UP are some of my personal favorites) but I don't think anything quite lives up to the beautiful animation of Finding Nemo.

Things we hopefully have to look forward to in Finding Dory…  

-- Possibly some really bad clown fish jokes
-- A witty Ellen Degeneres playing the ever forgetful Dory
-- Hopefully some shark AA meetings (or FA for Fish Awareness meetings?… I'll get back to you on this one)
-- Maybe some more whale talk?!
-- And I am sure some fantastic quotes!


Annnnd in case you have not seen the trailer yet…. 


Or this super cute sneak peak clip… 



Who else out there is as excited as me?! June 17th seems so far away! XOXO WC

Comments

Popular Posts