Bachelor Finale Crisis … **Sigh**

First off… big ole **SIGH**

Last night I was all settled in for my marathon 3 hours of TV lovingly known as the Bachelor finale when my TV would only show this…


So I panicked. Restarted the cable 50 times. Prayed to the TV gods. And then… after the finale had been on for 45 min… with still the same "Temporarily Off Air" notice… I gave up. Damn you COX internet and cable!!! Didn't you know that the Bachelor finale was on!!? I even resorted to some frustrated online live streaming sites! ABC.com has live streaming capabilities but it is only available for "some locations" which apparently does not include Kenner Louisiana… grrr. Can you tell I am still frustrated?!

I made a decision to avoid social media until I would be able to watch the show. I wanted my reactions to be as authentic as the rest of bachelor-nation. I stayed of Instagram and Facebook which was no easy feat because finding out the results would sooo tempting.

Then this morning happened. I got in my car to go to work… turned the car on and the radio announced the winner before I even has a second to process what they were talking about!!! AHH!! Let me tell you how annoyed I was with my favorite radio station. SO ANNOYED.

Well there goes that! Cats out of the bag. Stop reading now if you do not want to see spoilers…

I'm warning you…

Turn back now…

Last chance… 

Ok… I warned you so you can only blame yourself now! 

My predictions from yesterday…

Who would Ben pick? Lauren
Who would be the next bachelorette? Caila

I got it half right! Ben DID in fact pick Lauren and proposed! I am so happy for them!! I think they may be one of the few bachelor couples that will really make it.


And to my complete surprise they went with Jojo as the next Bachelorette! I can see why they did not choose Caila in the end. Jojo has a huge personality and will probably be more silly and entertaining to watch compared to the composed and soft spoken Caila. I wish her luck on her Bachelorette journey!



So that was my bachelor finale crisis and the results from last nights! Wish I could of watched it with the rest of bachelor-nation! My plans for the night… streaming the episode online!!! <3 WC 

Comments

Popular Posts