Bachelor Finale Predictions

My game plan for tonight?! Three hours of the Bachelor. Yes you heard me right. 3 hours!!! Not only do you have the two hour finale… but there is the "After the Final Rose" live show where hopefully you will find out who the next Bachelorette is! There is no way I will be able to avoid social media tomorrow so I will stay up (way past my bedtime) and watch all 3 hours of the beautiful Ben Higgins.


Predictions: 

Will it be Lauren or Jojo? 

 

My prediction: Lauren 

In terms of long term compatibility they seem like a better match. Lauren seems a little more down-to-earth compared to Jojo. They are both beautiful but I'm thinking Lauren will get the final rose in the end and win Ben's heart.... Not to mention she is RIPPED!!! #DreamAbs 


So who will be the next bachelorette?

My prediction: Caila 

  

The way she presented herself in the Women Tell All last week has me thinking that Caila will be the next Bachelorette. She is very poised and you can tell that she thinks about what she is going to say before saying it - aka a good person to slap the Bachelorette title on! She is also completely gorgeous! Just look at her! That hair should be on a TRESemmé commercial!


 

Stay tuned….! Can't wait to see if I am correct! XOXO WC


Comments

Popular Posts