Helllooo Vera Bradley Sale!!

So this all started out with my sister requesting a duffle/weekend bag for her birthday. I thought about getting her a Vera Bradley one because they are good quality and she loves the brand... but pushed the idea aside because frankly I can't afford it half the time. Then last weekend I was walking around the mall with my friend and as we were passing the store we saw a sign… 50% off Spring sale.


Yes you read that correctly. 

50% off! 

I then spent the next 15 minutes analyzing patterns and sending my sister pictures so that she could pick out the duffle bag she wanted. 

These are the sale patterns: 


And this is one she picked out!


Isn't it cute?! If your interested… she picked out the Large Duffel Travel Bag in Katalina Blues

 


But here is the thing… I really need a new travel bag too!! Not necessarily a duffle bag... but I need a carry-on sized bag for all of my upcoming travels. My current bag is cute but totally beat up and it might be time for it's retirement.

This is how I shop. If I go to a store and see something I like… I always walk away from it. Then … minutes, hours or days later if I regret not getting it - then I know I should get it. Guys. This sale has been killing me. I wanted to get a bag when I was in the store but resisted. But then I got home and looked at my poor old bag and have been thinking I should just pull the trigger and get one ever since!!!

Last night I decided on the Weekender Travel Bag. These were the 50% off sale colors:


  

I ended up being torn between the two blues! The dark blue one was in the running until I realized it reminded me of my grandmothers spaghetti pot! hahah! Obviously I couldn't be carrying that around in the airport constantly being reminded of spaghetti!! #lol So I decided on the Katalina Blue like my sisters bag!! 

The reasons I picked this bag… 

1. It was the perfect size between the small and large duffle bags.
2. The cross-body shoulder strap! Totally essential for traveling and when your hands are full! 
3. Tons of pockets… 5!!! 
4. The "trolley-sleeve" 

Sooo convenient!! 

Did I mention there is also Free Shipping?!


Free Shipping. 
50% off.
Seriously. 

 I have no idea how long the sale is going to last for so if you are even remotely interested… go ASAP!!! Check out these awesome bags and all the other sale items while they last! XOXO WC

Comments

Popular Posts