I'm Back!!

...And I am back!


I was getting nervous it wasn’t going to happen! We have been cable and wifi-less since Friday and after calling COX cable multiple times and still having issues… I was slightly concerned I wouldn’t be able to post today! But the internet gods hooked us up last night (still no cable) but at least we are half way there!

So what’s new?! 
Basically EVERYTHING! 

Guys. I totally thought I was one of those people that handled change well but moving offices, apartments and cities in one weekend totally kicked my butt!

The Move…

First thing to relocate was my office space. I was able to get a remote office in Baton Rouge so Friday afternoon I packed up my work life, said goodbye to my New Orleans office and transported all of my office supplies to the new digs! The building I am in is brand new which is great AND it is across the street from where my boyfriend works! We have had lunch together the last two days and I love the extra time together!!


I'm glad I got a picture before I moved my stuff in because it is already a mess!! Ha!

Saturday was the big apartment move! We have two AMAZING friends that helped us! We really couldn’t of done it without them! The whole move: loading the uhaul, driving an hour and unloading the uhaul took from 9:00am – 2:30pm. Honestly we ended waaaay earlier then I had thought we would!! We spent the rest of the day unloading the place!

Here are some pictures of our new place (ignore the awkward blank wall space… we still are not completely unpacked!!)

OMG - Did I mention it rained on and off ALL weekend?! Def not ideal for moving!! 

 


 



So how did Willow take it?! Willow's two least favorite things: Being in the car and thunderstorms. Well unfortunately it stormed the entire car ride we were transporting him. Poor thing. He was so shaky the whole car ride. When we got to the new apartment and he finally ventured out of his carrying case… he found a perfect hiding spot to calm himself down.


We have been moved in for 4 days and he has officially made this place his home! Back to his normal fluffy bunny self! This is his king of the couch pose… 


**Phew** So glad we are all moved and are settled in just in time for Easter!! I missed you guys!! <3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts