It's Moving Week!

First off… I am totally bummed I missed out on this past weeks Friday Favorites! New Orleans was in weather crisis mode on Friday and we lost power for most of the day so I wasn't able to post anything! They even cancelled work so it would of been a perfect day to catch up on some posts but… NOPE… the power said… ehhh not today... so I spent the day reading, hanging out with the bunny and singing "rain rain go away."

Then along comes the weekend and **poof** it is officially moving week! That came up quick! In a money driven turn of events we decided to not pay for movers but instead to do it ourselves (with the help of some awesome friends)! Which means this weekend was 100% dedicated to packing! 

This is the current state of my dining room… 


(Yes that is an entire bin of just my shoes…heehee) 



Annnd that's not even half of it. Meanwhile Willow is all like "I know Mom and Dad are up to something but I am just going to enjoy my Mustard Greens and hope it doesn't effect me…" 


Poor bunny. He hates being in the car and doesn't know a 1hr car ride is in his near future! He also hates change… so I envision him being super pouty for a week or two after the move! Nothing was worse then when he went on a hunger strike after moving from Massachusetts to Louisiana. 23 hours of being the car… he was not having it! There will be some bunny treats waiting for him in the new place!! 

So this is the new apartment…! 




We looked into renting a condo but decided that we really don't need a lot of space so decided on another apartment community! Isn't it cute? I can't wait to use that pool! This community is much smaller than the one we are in now so I'm hoping it will have a neighborhood feel to it! 

This is our floor plan: 


Again - not huge - but has a good amount of closet space for our miscellaneous stuff! It has a lot of character and tons of windows which is great! I'm starting to get excited!! The official move is on Saturday but we are signing our lease and moving some awkward-shaped stuff on Friday! 

That being said… our wifi might be in limbo the end of the week so unfortunately I might miss a couple posts toward the end of the week/into early next week. No clue when we are switching over completely so bare with me!! XOXO WC  

Comments

Popular Posts