Kate Spade Glitter Studs and Cuffs!

Ok guys… I did it… I broke down and bought the cute Kate Spade earrings I have been on the hunt for. I saw these in a Nordstrom a WHILE ago and thought the price tag was a litttttle too high and walked away from them. Well. I regretted it. 

That very night I went online to find them and they were sold out!! Ahh!! I had sort of forgot about them until Monday when I was reading a post from Sheaffer Told Me To and low and behold she posted an article that included the earrings!! Ahh!!! I bought them last night! Thank you #SheafferToldMeTo for rediscovering them for me!
Kate Spade New York Glitter Studs! I got the Opal ones! 

 

I also totally like the Black Glitter ones too! 

Girls you have been warned! They are infamous for selling out quickly so hop on it now if you like them! 

In other Kate Spade news…. they have some cuffs right now that are ON POINT! Thought I would share a couple of the ones I have been perusing…

  



Can't wait for the earrings to come in! Stay tuned!! And tomorrow… finally a Friday Favorite's post! I feel like it has been forever!! <3 WC

Comments

Popular Posts