Sake Café and #WomensDay


Mmm Sushi! Last night I had some super yummy sushi at Saki Café off Magazine Street in New Orleans. My coworkers and I went there for a much needed happy hour (hence why the blog post yesterday was so short heehee). This was my first time going there and I definitely plan to go back!


First off the place is gorgeous! It was full of those gorgeous large glass sculpture that hang from the ceiling, had nice clean bathrooms, and just had a really nice formal feeling to it.




Since it was decorated 4 stars it had me thinking… ut oh… the food is going to be pricey… but guess what… it wasn’t! If anything… it was more inexpensive then I would have imagined!! I got the Avocado Roll (6 pieces of sushi for $3.75) and a side of their house fried rice (big bowl for only $4.00). That in itself was more than enough food for me for dinner! But seriously… a yummy sushi dinner for only $7.75 (without tax)?! Seriously.
You can view there menu here

Oh and more more thing… we went yesterday (Monday) and there was no one there!!! Apparently this place is totally poplin' on Friday and weekend nights but during the week it was pretty vacant! Perfect for us! Zero wait, waitress was attentive and the food came out quick! Totally recommend it for a weeknight! 

What a find!! I can’t wait to go back and am already looking for reasons to go again!!

And side note: Happy International Women’s Day! These were my two favorite quotes that popped up today…


I instagramed this one!!! <3 

Hope everyones having a great week so far!! I am bacheloretting it up again this week since by boyfriend (just back from vacation) had to peace out again and go on a work trip! Downtown Abbey and bunny snuggles for me tonight!! I know somebunny who is excited about hanging on the couch tonight… 


XOXO WC

Comments

Popular Posts