The Happy Planner

 Today I feel like I need to share a steal I discovered this past weekend.

For a while I have been contemplating investing in a Erin Condren planner. And I say invest because let's be real… they are NOT cheap! 

But they are almost worth the amount of money they cost because they are so darn cute!  

BUT 

Then I found these!!!


 They come in "BIG" sizes… 



and "CLASSIC" sizes…

  



I actually stumbled across this planner in Michaels, thought about it for 30 minutes, walked around the store, then ended up coming back with a girlfriend and we both bought one! And since Michaels usually has sales, we each got it for ~$15 (waaaaay cheaper then $55 for an Erin Condren planner)! 

And so far I love it! 

Even my friend's pup loves it!


This is the one I got… 




I love that at the beginning of the month there is a section for goals, birthdays, important dates and an area where you can write what you are grateful for! I also super love the cute quotes on every month tab! 

 

 

When each month ends I am going to brainstorm something fun to do with them! 

So if you are a planner-person like I am these ones are great! And the 18 month ones start June 2016 and end December 2017 so it is the perfect time to jump on one! 



Comments

Popular Posts