16 Q's

As a blogger, I follow a lot of blogs! And one of blogs I recently discovered is Sarah from Meet the Shaneyfelts! You can check her out... here

Yesterday she did a get-to-know-me post where she answered 16 random questions about herself! Per her post's suggestion I am borrowing the questions and doing the same! 

1. Are you named after anyone? 

No one I know! I am named after my mother's college French textbook! One of the practice lines was Je m'appelle Nicole Marie and my mother liked the sound of it so much she named me Nikole Marie! The Nikole with a "K" was my dads idea!

2. When was the last time you cried? 

Believe it or not watching the Olympics! All of the personal emotional stories of the athletes get to me every.single.time. I am that person who also cries during puppy commercials… so there is that!

3. Do you have kids? 

Not yet!

4. Will you ever bungee-jump? 

Ehhhh probably not! My boyfriend did the worlds largest commercial bungee jump in South Africa and after watching that video (countless times)… I think I am good! 

Crazy boy - jumped off this bridge!

Sky diving on the other hand… yes! I think I could do that! 

5. What’s your favorite cereal? 



6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 

I am a smile gal. I am skeptical of people who do not smile with their teeth. Seems like they are hiding something! But if you have an easy genuine smile - you have won me over!

7. What is your eye color? 

Dark Brown!

8. Scary movie or happy endings? 

Happy Endings all the way!! Give me a disney movie with a sappy ending any day! 

9. Favorite scents? 

I love sugar-y smells! My favorite is the Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie but I also love anything buttercream or vanilla! 


10. Summer or winter? 

Summer! Give me the beach and sun any day! I also really love Fall because of all of the cute clothes! Love me some plaid, boots and scarves! 

11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 

I think technically the furthest I have ever been from home is Rome, Italy! In 2013 Ryan and I backpacked through Ireland, England, France, Switzerland and Italy and that trip was definitely the furthest I have ever trekked from home!


12. Do you have any special talents?

Hahahaha… I wish! 

Does eating a whole Dominos cheesy bread and not feeling guilty about it count!?

13. Where were you born?

Good Ole Worcester Massachusetts! Man do I miss you!




14. What are your hobbies? 

I love to travel, bake, craft and take photos! 

15. Do you have any pets? 

Willow, The Fluffy Bunny! My 4 year old bff (best fluffy friend)! 


16. Favorite movie? 

Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightly Version!) 

I could watch this movie any day, any time, any where! Love it!!!



#Swoon

Thanks Sarah for the 16 Q's! 

Comments

Popular Posts