Stranded With… Month 5!






Every month I am linking up with Mix & Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything for a fun monthly link-up where the big question is… If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only take 3 things what would they be?! I love this link-up! Such a fun idea! 


To read my April list for Medicine Cabinet Items click… here!
To read my May list for Books click… here!
To read my June list for Netflix Series click… here!

And whoops! I missed July!!! 

But jumping back in…

The theme is… Footwear!


1. Is it just me or does this month seem super obvious!? If I am on a deserted island I would most definitely need to have some form of flipflop or sandal. Something super easy that I can slip on and off quickly! 

I actually just bought these sandals from Payless this past weekend… and I loveeeee them. Right now they would probably be my #1 shoe of choice for island wear! 




2. Second (and maybe the most important) would have to be sneakers! If I am on a deserted island who knows what form of jungle trekking I may need to do and some good sturdy sneakers would be a must!! I am actually in the market for a good workout sneaker… any suggestions out there!? 


**Fun side note: apparently if you google image search "sneakers on beach" it is a thing to take artsy shoe pictures by the ocean... who knew?! 

3. And finally... for fun… I would bring a good pair of flippers! 


On this deserted island… I plan to become a master spear fisher! 

LOL
I kid..

I'm not sure I have those skills… but at least I could do some serious swimming in… and maybe see some tropical fish on the way!

Can't wait for next months link up! It will be hard to pick just 3 movies!!! 

And come back tomorrow - I found the best (and least expensive) life planner that I can't wait to share with everyone! 

 

Comments

  1. I love the flipper idea. The most practical one I have read so far ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts