Friday Favorites (8.12.16)


Happy Friday!
And you know what that means! 
I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 



My favorite thing this week has been snuggling on the couch watching this… 



Especially these girls…











They are all soooo impressive!!

#FinalFive
#FantasticFive
#FabulousFive
#FierceFive
Seriously.



And while they may have thighs of steal… I was busy stuffing my face this week in my Berry Berry Pie





Lets just say this pie barely made it 5 days. Strawberries + Blueberries = Always a favorite food combo! You can get the recipe and read all about it... here



And since we have been eating a lot of pie…. we have also really gotten to use our new dining set!! I have zero regrets about the spontaneous dish purchase! 

I love them. 
Ryan loves them. 
Willow loves them (maybe)! 

Nothing better then a new home good to obsess over! 



Check them out... here



Laundry is definitely a LEAST favorite for me but I saw this quote this week and since it made me smile (and made the laundry a little more bearable) I figured I would add it to this weeks list! 



Can I hear an Amen! 



And to wrap up the week… you all know how obsessed I am with Charming Charlies. Well I picked up this sale top last week and finally gave it a go!


#WorkElevatorSelfies… lol 

I love it!! I am all about tops that cover half-way down my butt and this one falls exactly where I wanted it to! Goes great with navy blue and white! And for a size reference I'm 5'8'' and I bought a medium! 



Anabella Printed Kimono

Best part… it's $10!!

That's it for this week! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Hopefully the crazy Louisiana rain lets up so we can get some sun in! 

Comments

Popular Posts