Friday Favorites (8.5.16)


My new favorite word… 



And you know what that means! 
I am linking up with Grace and LoveA Little Bit of Everything, & Momfessionals  to share 5 of my favorites from the week! 



Monday started all like this… 



… and then this happened…



… and finally this happened…



In other words… Bachelorette Jojo Fletcher predictably gave her final rose to ex-pro football player, floppy hair, tight pants wearing Jordan Rodgers. 
#DidntSeeThatComing #Not

I'm not 100% confident in their relationship. I wish them both love and luck but from the After the Final Rose special… the whole thing just seemed way too forced. I'm not convinced! 

But great news… I kicked some serious Bachelorette bracket ass!





Another major favorite this week… Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! I read the entire thing on Sunday and really liked it! 





I wrote all about it (don't worry no spoilers) yesterday! 
You can read that post… here!



Over the weekend we were tasked with kitty sitting! Well… I am not sure the kitty like us very much because the two days we went over to play and cuddle… the kitty would hide under the bed and we had no luck luring her out! 



There was lots of laying on the floor with her favorite fluffy toy stick and kitty snacks but no luck. 



Apparently we are not cat whispers!
But it was fun trying! 



Another major favorite this week… 



I bought a new dining set with new table cloths! 
This is just a sneak peak… I plan to dedicate an entire post to them next week 
#Upgrade! #Yay!



And closing out the week… 

WHO ELSE IS CRAZY EXCITED FOR THIS TONIGHT?!?!?!?



You better believe the Olympics will be on 24-7 in this household! 
Can't wait for the Opening Ceremony tonight!! 

Comments

  1. Love the table and setting! Would you mind revealing where you got the pretty blue pottery type dishes? Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not.. Target!!! I'm going to post all about them on Monday!

      Delete
    2. Great and thank u!!!! So very cute!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts