What's Up Wednesday! April 2018

 


Ok - Full disclaimer
There is a 99% chance that a majority of this What's Up Wednesday post will be wedding related
You have been warned =) 

And like every last Wednesday of the month I am linking up with...
The Larson Lingo
Mix & Match Mama
Shaeffer Told Me To



-- WHAT WE ARE EATING THIS WEEK --

Is it weird if I say bread? I ran into my godfather this past weekend and he weirdly had his entire car full of bread! Like trunk and entire backseat completely full of bread. Apparently Panera donates bread to his church every Sunday and this week they donated a TON. He had already tried bringing it to the homeless shelter but they wouldn't take it! Crazy right? So he was frantically driving around trying to get rid of this amazing smelling fresh bread! We took a bunch! There was this yummy smelling tomato basil bread, french bread, bagels, sour dough bread and breads I didn't even know what they were! I know it is the week before the wedding and I should probably be reducing my bread intake but I have never been more surrounded by it!

-- WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT --

The last eight years with this guy!
 

 -- WHAT I'M LOVING -- 

That the weather has FINALLY warmed up! Hello 60 degrees - I have missed you!
Willow and I got some fresh air hanging on the stoop!

 

 

-- WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO -- 

We celebrated the 1 year anniversary of our move to Massachusetts 
 
 


And I shared Ryan and my Meet Cute



 --WHAT I'M DREADING --

I know this work week is going to drag... I just want to fast forward until I'm off work next Wednesday!

-- WHAT I'M WORKING ON --

All the last minute wedding things!
Things still on the to-do list:
Finish packing for Hawaii
Table place cards

-- WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT -- 

Do you even have to ask?!
 
-- WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING -- 

Watching
Just Greys Anatomy right now! Did any of you watch last week's episode?? Sooo funny!!


Reading
Just finished The Last Mrs. Parrish - OMG SO GOOD

  --WHAT I'M LISTENING TO --     

My usual Podcasts!
I am really into Why Oh Why right now!


-- WHAT I'M WEARING -- 

Dresses finally! This winter was soo long! It is so nice to finally expose my legs to some Vitamin D!

-- WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND -- 

All the last minute wedding prep!

-- WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH --

Umm getting MARRIED?!?!
Oh yea and our honeymoon!!

Can't look much past that!

Comments

  1. How EXCITING that your wedding is coming so quickly! Congrats! Wishing you all the best as you prep for the big day and begin your life as a Mrs.!!
    - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts