Spring yet?

Since it is mid-April and we are about to get an inch of snow I thought I would will some sunshine with TBBs Spring Questionnaire!


What 3 colors remind you most of Spring?
Purple, Mint, Pink 

What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring?
Flipflops and Sandals - whenever it is socially appropriate! #FreeTheToes

What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in the Spring?
Boots. I did buy end-of-winter boots in both brown and black this year! Excited to start next winter with some new stylin boots! 

Who mows the grass where you live?
Landlord =)

What is Spring like where you live?
Currently very slow. 

What is your favorite thing about Spring?
When all the wildflowers come up! I love the forsythia bushes that pop out all over the place in spring in Massachusetts! You can find them really easy in the wild and I always fill my apartment with them!

 

Are you a Spring Cleaner?
Oh yea! Love the purge!

Are you a baseball fan?
Eh not really, games take too long. But if I was to go to a game - Red Sox all the way!

Tulips of Daffodils?
Tulips!!!


Favorite Outdoor Spring Activity?
 Walks by one of our local rivers. We walk by it all year but Spring is definitely the nicest time for long walks and fresh air!

Flowers in the ground or in pots?
 I've never really thought about this but I think Pots. I've never been an outdoor gardener but I do love my potted plants!

Favorite Bird?
 Though I actually consider them Winter birds - Cardinals!

Car wash or wash vehicle at home?
Car Wash - If my dad had his way he would make me go to a car wash to get my car waxed every week-which is ridiculous...  but he has swayed me toward the occasional car wash here and there! 

When do you pull out your sandals?
 The first second I can!


 Is it SPRING yet!?!
 

Comments

Popular Posts