Spring Cleaning... sort of

I sort of feel like spring cleaning this year is on hold with the wedding only a couple weeks away. My apartment is currently a wedding war zone. 

Our living room is Hawaii packing central
Our dining room is everything that needs to get to the reception 
And our guest room is everything for the rehearsal dinner 

It is 100% organized chaos here but in the midst of mayhem, somehow our refrigerator and pantry are the most organized they have been since we moved here! 

I have our wedding shower to thank for that! 

We had these on our registry: 





First off I have to say that I loveee the OXO brand. They have the best storage containers. The glass containers with the snap lids have been amazing for leftovers. The plastic pop lids containers we have been using for dry foods, pastas, granola bars, etc. 

We threw out ALL of our old crappy tupperware containers and it felt so good. 

So that may be the only "spring cleaning" I get done this season with the wedding approaching but we are calling it a win! 


Comments

Popular Posts