Easter 2018

Well I may be a couple days late but I am finally getting around to posting my Easter weekend recap post!

Now it wouldn't be Easter if I wasn't pimping out Willow for some bunny-baby photo shoots! My bff's baby came by and we put a white sheet on my couch and started shooting. Willow is not a lap bunny and likes to snuggle on his own terms so when faced with sitting still with a baby - it was sort of out of the question. All the photos where his bum is cropped out, my hands are holding him in place...lol! I think we still got some cute ones though! 





Saturday before Easter Ryan and I decided to go for a walk on our favorite rail trail in Holden, MA. We decided to go off path for a bit and walk along the river. It was windy and a little cold but it was nice to get out of the apartment!




The rest of Saturday I dedicated to baking: chocolate bark, cadbury creme egg cake and berry fruit salad!  Yum!!

I wrapped up the day trying to get through the 5 hours of The Ten Commandments. We watch this movie every year and every year I never make it to the end! This time, there was no chance since I was watching in bed... I barely made it to the burning bush!


Easter morning we got up and exchanged Easter Baskets! Ryan and I usually do baskets for each other with something small and a little candy.  This year I got Ryan Red Notice by Bill Browder.


Then we headed off to Easter #1 with Ryan's side of the family! 

I love this photo because Ryan's little cousin was petting his Papas head lol! 

 

My hair was doing something weird here... oh well!




And now my favorite photo series of my niece! I was dancing with her arms and she was cracking up! She will be a litter dancer if Auntie has anything to do with it! 




And then off to Easter #2 with my side of the family! 

Now I have barely any photos from this Easter with the exception of my cousins new puppy. So cute and totally dominated my camera roll! 

 



Naps all around!


Oh and this ridiculous photo of Ryan and me... 


Easter weekend was great! 

It was weird leaving both parties and everyone was like "see you at the wedding"!!! 
So soon!

Comments

Popular Posts