Wedding Sambraro

My office threw me a really nice wedding shower last week and it was the sweetest. I work for a small engineering company and it is predominately male so to see the entire office collaborating to decorate and plan a bridal shower was really nice. 

Since our wedding is on Cinco De Mayo - they ran with the Mexican theme! 

Enter: the wedding sambraro complete with veil and engagement ring pinata.



We didn't end up using the pinata since it was so small but it was still really fun. 

 

The sambraro was hard core. My coworker got it from party city and decorated it with pom poms and felt. It was really impressive!


The office was also really nicely decorated! 

 


We ordered Mexican for lunch... mmm Taco Salad!


And for dessert they got my a New York Cheesecake!! My favorite!!


After lunch we split up the office into two teams and played wedding trivia. The trivia wasn''t about me but about weddings around the world! Perfect activity for the men to participate in!

 

The office also all chipped in and got me a hand blown glass bowl with Ryan and my names on it and our wedding date. Everyone was the sweetest!!




I really have some great coworkers and it was so nice of them to throw me a bridal lunch complete with wedding sambraro! 


Comments

  1. It was such a sweet gesture from your co-workers at the office and they put together a very enjoyable wedding shower for you. My daughter will be getting married next month, and we also celebrated her wedding shower a few days ago at one of the famous rental spaces for parties.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts