National Sibling Day

Yesterday was National Sibling Day so today I am dedicating today's post to my little sister, Kim. 

  • My sister and I are exactly 2.5 years apart 
  • Her birthday is tomorrow! The big 25! Happy Birthday Kim!
  •  We both joined the same sorority at different colleges
  
  •  She is 4 inches taller then me - my big little sister
  • We have the same exact taste in TV shows 
  • She eats everything, I am super picky with food 

  •  We both have been to Paris and London (her for school, me for travel) 
  • We both commute a lot to work so have a lot of long car conversations
  • We are both type A but for different reasons - Kim is very outgoing, I am a big planner 

  •  We would have the same color hair, but Kim dyes hers blonde
  • We both needed braces (thanks mom and dad) 
  • My sister is totally my mom and I am totally my dad 


 So there you go! A couple fun facts about my little sis!
Happy (early) Birthday and Happy (late) National Siblings Day Kim! 


Comments

Popular Posts