Friday Favorites (4.27.18)


 
This time next week I will be getting my nails done with my bridesmaids and then heading to my wedding rehearsal!! I will probably post a couple times next week but then take a couple weeks off to enjoy our honeymoon!

--1--

My #1 favorite this week is dedicated to my office. They threw me a Mexican themed (since our wedding is Cinco De Mayo) wedding shower this week and it was adorable. I work with an office that is 75% male and they all participated in the party and it really was the sweetest! I plan to share the whole story on Monday so make sure to come back and check it out! 

Sneak peak of the wedding sambraro and ring pinata they got me!


--2--

The weather in MA has finally been Spring-time appropriate! It is crazy to think that last week it was snowing and this week I have been walking around in a T-shirt... that's New England for ya!



Even Willow enjoyed some much needed fresh air!



--3--

This week Ryan got an iPhone X and PORTRAIT MODE IS AMAZING. I was taking these goofy car selfies and I couldn't believe how good they came out!



We decided we are not going to lug around my Cannon in Hawaii because the iPhone is just so good! We also have a GoPro that we are bringing so I think we got all the technology covered for our 2 week adventure!

--4--

Kate Middleton is a major favorite this week. I can only pray that I am up and walking the same day after having a baby and she was up and about.. in heels... only a couple hours later and looking amazing. Granted she had a hair and makeup artist available to her ... but still. She is flawless. I wonder if she was screened for her birthing abilities before Prince William was allowed to propose to her??? #PregnancyAmazon



--5--

On a whim this week, I decided to buy this Charcoal Peel-Off Mask and I am sooo glad I did! I only used it on the crevasses of my nose and on my chin and it worked extremely well! This may be a little gross but I am saying it anyway... when I peeled it off I could literally see the blackheads on the mask. Amazing.  I think this is going to be one of those products I use once in a while but I am so glad I took the risk and got it!

 

So there you have it! My favorites the week before the wedding! Sambraros, weather, iPhone X, Charcoal Masks and Kate Middleton.

Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts