Friday Favorites (4.20.18)


 

Guys. I get married in 14 days!
Sayyyyy Whattttt!?!?
14 days until I have a new last name!
14 days until I am a Mrs.!
14 days until I am a wife!

CRAZY.

Side note: 14 is my favorite number! I think that means today will be a good day!

--1--

And speaking of wedding stuff...

WE FILED OUR INTENT FOR MARRIAGE.



We had to file out the intent for marriage and say an oath to apply for our marriage license. I was smiling the whole time! I am pretty sure this is the moment it really started to feel real. 

--2--

So this one is a mix of exciting and eh.

On Monday it snowed.
Come on Mother nature! It's April!
We should be enjoying spring!



This was my reaction to the fact that the wedding was 18 days away and it was still snowing out...



BUT - still makes the favorite list because... duh, it was only 18 days away at this point!

--3--

That being said... I went for a walk Wednesday at work and there was a bush (just 1) that had a good spot in the sun and was starting to bud!

There is hope that there will be some leaves on the trees in 2.5 weeks!

Keep your fingers crossed for us!



--4--

This week I had a sorority family reunion! This is my direct line of "littles" and we were missing 4!!!! Man I am getting old! Love that we have a couple yearly get-togethers where we get to meet all the new family members! Shout out to my fellow Alpha Xi Delta's out there!
 

--5--

The neighborhood where my office is has these two free-roaming chickens. Someday we see them, somedays we don't! This week they had dug a hole by a tree and they looked so snuggly hanging out under it! Sort of love our feathery neighbors! 



--6--

And to wrap up this week... we had Willow in our bed hanging out and I had the space heater on as I was reading a book. He decided the best place to snuggle up was on my shoulder. 


Willow is definitely not a lap pet but does periodically choose to snuggle on his own terms. And on this night it meant snuggling on my shoulder getting his bum warmed by the space heater! I would never normally share pre-bed photos of me but I couldn't resist not sharing this rare silly bunny moment!
This is my little family right here! 
Ryan - check!
Willow - check!
Pre-wedding teeth whitening Crest strips - check check!  

Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

  1. Oh yay only 2 more weeks! Such an exciting time! Hoping the snow stops and the leaves do come out for your big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Savor every moment!! Praying for beautiful weather! Have a wonderful weekend! -Shannon @slayitagainshan.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts